My constant dispute with my mother is that she rarely praises me or something I did. Her exact words still echo in my mind “Mothers are made to tell what’s wrong so that you’ll get better”. She still hasn’t convinced me. What I have been convinced of is that I will try to praise my kids as often as I can. And what I think is important is the praise is real and accurate. Still, I find some phrases that can catch up to several occasions and share them with you.
1.Thank you for letting me know
2. I believe in you
3. I trust you
4 .I like to see you playing this sport
5. I like to see you enjoying this game
6. What a great idea!
7. I like your question
8. If you really want it, you can try and do it
9. Keep up the good work
10. No matter the outcome, I am glad you tried.
11. I like your creativity
12. What you did was brave
13. What you did was very noble
14. I am proud of you
15.You are an excellent helper
16. You mean so much to me
17. You made a good decision
18. It’s OK. We all make mistakes.
19. You are a good friend to…
20. I love you!
Want to add your favorites? Respond at the comment section!